- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
The alleged ex-flames Bipasha Basu and Rana Daggubatti comes together again. Hold on your thoughts for a minute! They are not getting back into a relationship again, however, they will be seen together on-screen for a film.
Vikram Phadnis who turned a director and casted Bipasha for his film, now has approached Rana Daggubatti as male lead for his film NIA.
The film which will be shot mostly in Australia is a family drama. Bipasha and Rana will play the married couple, Shekhar and Samaira Malhotra.
Rana Daggubatti explains how he got stumped by Vikram Phadnis and his narration of his story. He said, ""It's a story that moved me. One Sunday morning Vikram landed up at my house in Hyderabad for narration. After a Saturday night I hate waking up early. But Vikram landed very early and I was half awake when he started narrating. Twenty minutes into the narration I started crying. I was choking and was embarrassed because I don't know Vikram very well. I took a break and had a couple of coffees and got back. Until Vikram was done with the narration, I did not utter a word and just asked him what he would like to eat. I'm very excited to be a part of this project."
So now we will get to see these two alleged ex-flames on-screen again in Vikram Phadnis's film.