TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
The rumours buzzing around Finding Fanny Fernandes going to premiere in TIFF has been clarified by director Homi Adajania. He says once the movie gets ready, he will decide.
Finding Fanny Fernandes has the lead pair Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor and it is about a story of a man searching his childhood love Stefanie 'Fanny' Fernandes. The film is set against a road trip in Goa.
Director Homi Adajania said, “As much as I wish it were true (the film premiering at Toronto), these are just rumours as Finding Fanny's edithas not even been locked yet. We will apply once ready and keep our fingers crossed because the Toronto International Film Festival is a dream platform to showcase any film.”
Though the film is done both in English and Konkani version, they are giving a hindi version to it too. Saif Ali Khan and Dinesh Vijan Illuminati Film's produced Finding Fanny Fernandes is a film to look out for. Ranveer Singh who will seen playing a cameo role as Deepika Padukone's husband.
Deepika earlier said, "The script and role in this film was good. The transformation of me as an actress happened with 'Cocktail' that was Homi's film, so I was excited to do English language film with him. Also I was getting to work with Pankaj Kapur, Naseeruddin Shah and Dimple Kapadia."