- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
The rumours buzzing around Finding Fanny Fernandes going to premiere in TIFF has been clarified by director Homi Adajania. He says once the movie gets ready, he will decide.
Finding Fanny Fernandes has the lead pair Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor and it is about a story of a man searching his childhood love Stefanie 'Fanny' Fernandes. The film is set against a road trip in Goa.
Director Homi Adajania said, “As much as I wish it were true (the film premiering at Toronto), these are just rumours as Finding Fanny's edithas not even been locked yet. We will apply once ready and keep our fingers crossed because the Toronto International Film Festival is a dream platform to showcase any film.”
Though the film is done both in English and Konkani version, they are giving a hindi version to it too. Saif Ali Khan and Dinesh Vijan Illuminati Film's produced Finding Fanny Fernandes is a film to look out for. Ranveer Singh who will seen playing a cameo role as Deepika Padukone's husband.
Deepika earlier said, "The script and role in this film was good. The transformation of me as an actress happened with 'Cocktail' that was Homi's film, so I was excited to do English language film with him. Also I was getting to work with Pankaj Kapur, Naseeruddin Shah and Dimple Kapadia."