- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
Nothing seems to work for Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur. His recently-released film Daawat-e-Ishq didn't do that well as expected. Basically an introvert, Aditya Roy has become even more quiet after this dud film. The actor is just keeping to himself.
Like a very devoted girlfriend, Shraddha Kapoor is cheering Aditya and making him feel good to get over his film's flop show. However, Shraddha Kapoor's film Haider is getting mixed reviews and making decent money at the box office.
Shraddha and Aditya Roy are alleged to be in a relationship which the duo neither accepts nor denies. Now as the latest buzz goes like this and Shraddha acting like a moral support for Aditya, it just goes to prove only one thing!
A close source says, "Aditya is an introvert. He keeps to himself and has a select group of friends. He doesn't like to do any media interactions unless its for his film. He has been quite low and upset since Dawat-E-Ishq didn't work."
Let us just wait for Aditya to return with a big bang after this flop show, even though his Aashiqui 2 was a major hit. Now you readers know why Shraddha is cheering her alleged boyfriend!