- Here's How Tiger Shroff Transformed Himself For Baaghi 2! Read Details
- Lo Safar Song: Tiger Shroff Looks Lost Without Disha Patani! Watch Here
- O Saathi From Baaghi 2 Garners Love All Over, Becomes The Most Trending Video
- Tiger Shroff Shoots The Helicopter Shot With Perfection!
- Tiger Shroff & Disha Patani Starrer Baaghi 2's New Song 'O Saathi' To Release Tomorrow!
- 'Munna Michael' Actress Nidhhi Agerwal Signs Her Second Film; Read Details Here!
- Tall & Beautiful! 30 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Can Make You Smile In An Instant
Actor Tiger Shroff who is skilled in both dancing and martial arts respects his teachers and never turns down any requests coming from them.
When Tiger's debut film Heropanti released, his gym trainer had a personal special screening of the film for two consecutive days in Vasai.
Tiger's trainer wished for his student to be present at the screening and as a dutiful student, Tiger attended the screening on both the days.
In another instance, Tiger's dance teacher was keen to see Tiger attending an event at a college in Badlapur. He requested Tiger to attend the function and he did.
Tiger is a dedicated and disciplined guy who trains hard. He feels that his teachers play a very important part in where he has reached today and so is always ready to give back to them in any way possible.
Riding high on the success of his debut film Heropanti, Tiger recently shot a video as his tribute to his idol Michael Jackson. Tiger is going to be seen dancing in this video with his dance teacher, to the songs of Heropanti as well as MJ's iconic songs.
When Tiger was approached to comment on the story, he was humble and said, "They are my teachers and if there is anything they need me to do, I will make myself available as much as I can."