- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- Birthday Bash! Hrithik Roshan's Grandfather J Om Prakash Celebrates His 92nd Birthday With Family!
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan is having a good time with his sons in Disneyland. After filing for divorce with Sussanne Khan, they are both trying their best to keep their children away from the personal tragedy.
Hrithik Roshan like a good, reponsible father takes his kids everywhere and be there for them. Recently, he even took them for a movie show. Now, Hrithik and his sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan are enjoying and having a good time at Disneyland.
Hrithik posted in his Twitter, "On the road less travelled u must sometimes stop and take a picture."
Actress Nargis Fakhri also expressed her desire to visit Disneyland on his Twitter,"OMG are you like at disneyland or something! i wana go! =) what fun!," Nargis tweeted.
"Yeah. careful if ur coming tho, People may mistake u as the main park attraction!! Safety not guaranteed!", to which Hrithik replied.
Hrithik Roshan is roped in by Ashutosh Gowarikar for his Mohenja Daro after his famous Jodhaa Akbar. Hrithik and Sussanne's divorce hasn't been finalised yet, as the court has granted a grace period for them to reconsider.However, Sussanne has no intention of getting back with Hrithik.