- Mrunal Thakur On Working With Hrithik Roshan In Super 30: He Is Humble & Dedicated
- Kangana Ranaut Admits OPENLY She Dated A Man After Hrithik Roshan Fiasco; Says Everyone LEAVES Me
- Hrithik Roshan Says No To Weight Training For His Character In Super 30!
- Hrithik Roshan Is One Doting Son & Brother, Buys Benarasi Saris For His Mother And Sister!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan Chooses To Be Close To Reality Through His Work; Here's Why We Say So!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Very few know that superstars Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor are great friends as their fathers Rakesh Roshan and Rishi Kapoor are extremely close .
The actors grew up with each other and Hrithik as a child also was somewhat like a guardian to Ranbir.
In fact as a child Hrithik would babysit a 4 year old Ranbir and has looked out for him ever since. Hrithik Roshan incidentally was the first to call Ranbir and congratulate him on his debut performance in Saawariya .
He even told Ranbir that he will be one of the biggest superstars of the country. Says a source, "Hrithik and Ranbir have shared a great equation over the years and have been friends since their childhood .Till date, Hrithik calls Ranbir after every film to give him feedback on his film performances as well as his commercials."
However, in spite of the strong childhood bond, Ranbir and Hrithik's friendship is supposedly on an edge and the reason being Ranbir's supposed girlfriend Katrina Kaif's one remark.
It has been reported that supposed love birds Ranbir and Katrina recently had a brawl after Katrina compared one of Ranbir's stunts in Jagga Jasoos with that of Hrithik's stunts in Bang Bang, Katrina being part of both the films. Ranbir reportedly got miffed as he did not like he being compared to any other actor.
Moreover, one of the reasons behind Hrithik's divorce with Sussanne was some times back supposed to be Hrithik's bonding with Katrina during the shooting of Bang Bang. And this might has made Ranbir a bit jealous about his childhood buddy Hrithik.
Well, we hope that the rift has been resolved now and wish that Ranbir and Hrithik keep humming the famous song from Sholay 'Yeh dosti hum nehi todenge'.