- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- Hrithik Roshan Gets A Huge Surprise From The Kids Of Super 30!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
Very few know that superstars Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor are great friends as their fathers Rakesh Roshan and Rishi Kapoor are extremely close .
The actors grew up with each other and Hrithik as a child also was somewhat like a guardian to Ranbir.
In fact as a child Hrithik would babysit a 4 year old Ranbir and has looked out for him ever since. Hrithik Roshan incidentally was the first to call Ranbir and congratulate him on his debut performance in Saawariya .
He even told Ranbir that he will be one of the biggest superstars of the country. Says a source, "Hrithik and Ranbir have shared a great equation over the years and have been friends since their childhood .Till date, Hrithik calls Ranbir after every film to give him feedback on his film performances as well as his commercials."
However, in spite of the strong childhood bond, Ranbir and Hrithik's friendship is supposedly on an edge and the reason being Ranbir's supposed girlfriend Katrina Kaif's one remark.
It has been reported that supposed love birds Ranbir and Katrina recently had a brawl after Katrina compared one of Ranbir's stunts in Jagga Jasoos with that of Hrithik's stunts in Bang Bang, Katrina being part of both the films. Ranbir reportedly got miffed as he did not like he being compared to any other actor.
Moreover, one of the reasons behind Hrithik's divorce with Sussanne was some times back supposed to be Hrithik's bonding with Katrina during the shooting of Bang Bang. And this might has made Ranbir a bit jealous about his childhood buddy Hrithik.
Well, we hope that the rift has been resolved now and wish that Ranbir and Hrithik keep humming the famous song from Sholay 'Yeh dosti hum nehi todenge'.