- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
A divorce from his ex-wife Sussanne Khan will not change Hrithiks' relationship with Zayed Khan. Although Zayed Khan is Sussanne Khan's brother, Hrithik bonds well with him.
Even Hrithik's sons Hrehaan and Hredaan are close to Zayed's son - Zidaan Khan. Despite the split, Hrithik hangs out a lot with Zayed Khan.
Today Hrithik Roshan will be seen launching the trailer of Zayed's comeback film 'Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene' in Mumbai. Zayed Khan who did not have any luck in Bollywood till now is banking on this film and for a new start.
Zayed Khan co-stars with 'Roadies' fame Rannvijay in this film. Hrithik is not only close with Zayed Khan but also closer to Sussanne Khan's sisters Simone and Farah Ali Khan.
The divorce between Hrithik and Sussanne came through in October which was mutual. The proceedings went on very smooth with no ugly spat or anything of that sort. This goes to prove that the ex-couple respect each other immensely and Hrithik still wants to be friends with everyone besides the fact that he doesn't live with Sussanne any more.
Hrithik Roshan is nursing his injury right now. He will start the shoot of Ashutosh Gowarikar's periodical drama Mohenjo Daro once after recovery.