- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi: You Won't Believe What Sonakshi Sinha Did For A Scene In This Film!
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is five films old. Kill Dil featuring Ranveer Singh, Ali Zafar, and Govinda is directed by Shaad Ali hits the theaters on November 14.
Although Parineeti Chopra is particular about her roles that she picks up, she doesn't wait for one role that will boost her career graph.
"I have done roles that were performance-oriented. Alia, Sonakshi and many others were doing all kind of films, and hence, were waiting for that one performance-oriented character. But, I started my career with one such role. So I am not waiting for a career-defining film now. But I will always accept good films with demanding performances," says Parineeti.
After Kill Dil, Parineeti Chopra has no other project in her kitty.
She adds, "I have been getting offers, but the scripts are not exciting enough. So, there is no film in my hand currently. I don't want to do a film just for the sake of it. I will have to wait for my next film to release to see if anything interesting comes up."
Audience will get to see Parineeti Chopra in a different role in Kill Dil. The lead pair Parineeti Chorpa and Ranveer Singh are busy promoting the film.