- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
Nargis Fakhri who is doing an item number for Salman Khan's Kick has injured herself. Despite her injuries, Nargis dances for Salman Khan. Nargis Fakhri just completed the shooting of the special song for Kick.
This song is specially composed by the rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh for Sallu Bhai and Sajid. Nargis Fakhri was rehearsing her dance moves with the choreographer Ahmed Khan. She was injured while doing her vigorous and strenuous practice for the song.
A close source said, "Nargis is believed to have suffered a ruptured knee ligament and a torn hamstring during one of the rehearsals. The production team immediately called for a doctor on-site. She rested briefly, before continuing rehearsals. As it turns out, these kind of injuries don't heal quickly. To make sure her injury didn't affect her dancing for the shoot, she visited her physiotherapist everyday post rehearsals and worked towards healing. Ahmed's troupe was extremely glad to see her commitment to not just the craft but also to hardwork."
Inspite of her injuries, Nargis went ahead with her shoot and finished it. This was very professional of Nargis. Salman Bhai must have been impressed with the hot item girl in town, Nargis!