- Prachi Desai Turns Down A Pakistani Advertisement Campaign!
- Rock On 2 Movie Review: The Magik Band Deserved A Better Reunion Than This Farhan-Shraddha Starrer!
- This Is How Shraddha Kapoor Feels While Singing In Front Of A Live Audience!
- Rock On 2 Reunion Pic Shows The Boys Are Ready To Roar!
- Shraddha Kapoor: Link-ups Are Very Unfair & They Bother Me!
- Farhan Akhtar Tries Hard To Convince That Rock On 2 Has ‘Good Music’!
She has put all her pain aside and went ahead with the shooting. The track 'Awari' features Prachi in the film Ek Villain. She was advised to go through a tooth extraction surgery at the earliest but she chose to wait till her shoot was over.
A source says, " She had been in pain for two weeks but could only make do with pain killers for the song shoot for Ek Villain. It had caused her discomfort but for her commitment was more important."
Prachi had to even face a bleeding knee during the song shoot. Those high octane shots of Prachi where she had to fall on her knee and slide backwards caused her bruises and injury
All is well at Prachis' end now and she will be fine in a few days said the source.