- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
Aamir Khan has the history of intervening and taking decisions of his film. He has been accused of intervention when not needed. Even for PK, after changing the promotional strategies of the film, now he has intervened into editing process too.
Infact buzz is that he has asked director Rajkumar Hirani not to show the print of the film to anybody including the co-stars Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput till the final copy of the print arrives.
The dubbing part of the film is also incomplete. This intervention into editing process has become a matter of concern for other stars in the project. This is the first time that the actor intervenes in editing process.
Aamir was left with lot of flak when he tried to cut a lot of screen space occupied by his co-stars in Dhoom 3. Therefore, Anushka and Sushant are worried about their screen space in PK.
PK is all set to release on December 19.