- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
- Karan Johar Becomes Bollywood's First Director To Have His Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Kalank: Sanjay Dutt & Madhuri Dixit Reunite, Film Also Stars Varun, Alia, Aditya & Sonakshi!
- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
However, according to gossip mongers, the real-life success of Shraddha Kapoor is having a toll on Aditya and Shraddha's off-screen chemistry.
It has been reported that Shraddha Kapoor's supposed beau Aditya Roy Kapur is fed-up of attending Shraddha's Ek Villain success parties.
Not just that, if gossip mongers are to be believed, Aditya keeps on complaining about the same to his Daawat-e-Ishq co-actress Parineeti Chopra, with whom the actor has good bonding.
A source was quoted as, "Aditya has no choice but to go because of Shraddha. Obviously, he can't tell his girlfriend about it, so poor Parineeti has to hear him grumbling. But she prefers to be neutral and keeps quiet whenevr her co-star begins to rant."
Well, we suppose for a couple in relationship, its always better to sort out things between themselves rather than dragging a third person in.