- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
The actor known for his action sequences and comic timing will be mostly seen pairing opposite newbies in his upcoming films, leading to speculation that Bollywood's leading actresses are too busy for the star.
After romancing Sonakshi Sinha in his last film Holiday, Akki will be seen opposite newcomers like Tamanna Bhatia, Lisa Haydon and Kriti Sanon in films like It's Entertainment, Shaukeen and Singh Is Bling respectively.
A trade analyst says, "Akshay's pairing with Sonakshi has reached a point of saturation. The fact that no other actress besides her has been paired with Akshay in the last two years explains his dilemma in finding leading ladies for his films."
Another source says that Akshay's propensity to chop the roles of his co-actresses might also be the reason behind this. A source points out, "In Akshay's films such as Boss, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara, Rowdy Rathore to name a few, the actresses were reduced to mere props.
"This is why for his next Singh Is Bling, Akshay tried his best to rope in Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif or Priyanka Chopra but had to settle down for newcomer Kriti Sanon who recently made her acting debut with the film Heropanti," added the source.