- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Bollywood bombshell Bipasha Basu has replaced Aditi Rao Hydari to do Ragini MMS 3. Soon after Sunny Leones' Ragini MMS 2 was released, the news of sequel to that was doing the rounds and even Aditi Rao Hydari was roped in to do the film was confirmed by the concerned parties.
However, it is Bipasha Basu who is replaced to do the same. As per a source, Aditi has now been replaced with Bipasha Basu. Bhushan Patel, has dropped Aditi Rao. Looks like horror interests Bips a lot...
Talks are that initially 'Delhi 6' actress Aditi Rao Hydari was the first choice. However, the project fell into Bips court. The reason though unknown till now, looks like the 'horror helmer' Bhushan Patel felt Bipasha apt given the fact that she is best in that genre.
Bipasha the horror queen has done quite a number of horror films like Raaz series, Aatma and Creature before and now we have to see how this film will come out for her.
Will she do judgement to the role like our very own 'Baby Doll' Sunny Leone did it for Ragini MMS 2? Wait and watch!!