- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
Dia Mirza took it to her Twitter handle and thanked all people who had wished her on her special day. She looked resplendent and happy on her wedding day with her long time beau turned husband Sahil Sangha.
However, Dia was not happy with one person and that is Boman Irani. Both Boman and Dia share a very special bond since the time Boman played a father role in Rajkumar Hirani's ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai' to Dia.
Since then Dia Mirza wanted Boman to play the father role in her real wedding as well, which even Boman agreed to do so. Although, Dia had sent an invite to Boman and asked him to do the duties for her as father, Boman Irani didn't turn up.
This had upset Dia and left her with no choice but to look for the other right person to do the formalities in her wedding. Boman Irani is busy promoting his film Happy New Year and that's the reason for his absence.