- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
But now for the first time, Ranbir has opened up a little about his marriage plans and it seems the duo might soon tie up the marriage knots.
Although, neither Ranbir nor Katrina ever opened up about they dating each other, buzz is that the lovely pair might soon get married and the reason behind saying so is Ranbir's latest comments on his marriage plans.
When quizzed about his marriage plans, Ranbir Kapoor said, "Hopefully marriage will happen sometime soon. In fact, I am also getting old as I am already 31." However, the actor asserted that currently he is more concentrated towards his work. "But right now there is no such plan. Currently I am concentrating on only films as I am getting a lot of fantastic opportunities," added Ranbir.
Ever since rumours of Ranbir dating Katrina came up, the duo have been spotted together in many instances but the supposed love birds are not yet ready to turn the rumour into news as there has been no official announcement of their love affair.
Well, now with Ranbir opening up a little about his marriage plans, we can hope to hear the good news soon.