- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
Mardaani which is a big comeback film for Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji released today. The actress got married to her long time beau Aditya Chopra.
The actress says her marital status won't affect her work and even a pregnancy won't come in the way as long as the director is comfortable. Rani tied the knot to Yash Raj Films head honcho Aditya Chopra in a hush-hush ceremony in Italy in April.
Rani who works even after her marriage says, "In Hollywood, many actors work when they are pregnant. If a director is ready to work with me during my pregnancy, I will surely work."
"Adi (Aditya Chopra) is a very supportive husband. I don't think he would want me to slow down. I don't know what my decision is going to be when I become a mother," said the actress.
"I don't know how I will continue my journey in films. But I am in love with my job," she added.
"I am married to Aditya, who is both a producer and director, and I think his mindset is very modern. I don't think he will ever come in my way of deciding what I want to do or what kind of films I want to be a part of", Rani said.
Is Rani hinting something by speaking too much about her pregnancy, especially after the actress was rumoured to be pregnant? Is she really pregnant that the news will be out any moment?