- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
For Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh, Bajirao Mastani is a massive project. Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali it will go on floors any time. Ranveer will be seen with his alleged girlfriend Deepika Padukone again in Bajirao Mastani after their sizzling hot on-screen chemistry that worked wonders in Ram-Leela.
Ranveer Singh is trying too hard and wants to go an extra mile for his Bajirao Mastani. To get into the character Bajirao, Ranveer may move out of his house and live in isolation.
"(I'm) trying to move out of my place... just for my next," admits Ranveer.
"The film requires me to cut off from television, (have) no phone, no Internet and I honestly need to get into a certain zone. At home, there's my mother, sister and father," justifies the 29-year old actor.
To understand his role better, he wants to get into the character. And that demands Ranveer into isolation. "I need to just cut off and get into this. I can't even tell you the demands of this character. It's scary," said the actor in an interview to a leading daily.
Whatever it takes, Ranveer Singh is one actor who can go to any extreme to do justice to his character. Even for the #bangbangdare that Hrithik Roshan had challenged Ranveer, he had gone an extra mile to prove that he can do things differently.
Watch Ranveer Bang Bang dare video...