- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur are married for two years now. The couple have been under scanner for a long time. The news of Vidya being pregnant made headlines few days back. Now the latest is Vidya Balan facing trouble to get pregnant?
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai are close friends of the couple and if the sources are to be believed, they have advised Vidya and Sidharth to consult the doctors at the Assisted Reproduction Centre of suburban Mumbai's Seven Hills Hospital.
This is the same hospital where Aaradhya Bachchan was born at the same hospital, Seven Hills Hospital on November 16, 2011.
If these rumours have to be further confirmed, a very close friend of Sddharth Roy Kapur said, "They love kids, and couldn't be more stoked to have their own child. As of now they've just consulted the doctors at Seven Hills Hospital. But they hope to get some privacy even as they prepare to start their own family."
Vidya Balan who was last seen in Bobby Jasoos has no major project in her kitty now. Is it some kind of a sabbatical to get pregnant Vidya? Time will only prove!