- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
- Baaghi 2 Director Ahmed Khan REACTS To Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Ek Do Teen' Song Controversy!
Karan Johar has long been planning to make the sequel to his 2013 super hit movie Student Of The Year which turned the lead cast of the movie, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan into superstars.
One would think the sequel to consist of the same cast as the first but apparently Karan Johar had approached Tiger Shroff to play the lead in the sequel to Student Of The Year.
Tiger got a dream debut with Heropanti and has been signing some good projects too, but a Karan Johar film, this early in his career is a sign that his stars are changing.
A source revealed, "Karan met Tiger a few days ago and spoke about casting him as one of the leads. Tiger loved the part and readily agreed to the project."
The source further went on to add that Karan has not finalized the rest of the cast, "It will definitely not be anytime soon because Tiger will soon get into action for Sabbir Khan's next and will follow up with a Remo D'Souza's action romance co-starring Jacqueline Fernandez."
Meanwhile, Karan Johar just returned after spending a month in the US where his mother, Hiroo Johar undwerwent back surgery.