- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Kareena Kapoor is one person who stands by her hubby Saif always. She has done it again this time!
Saif Ali Khan who was last seen in Humshakals by Sajid Khan said recently that he made a mistake by acting in that film. Humshakals which was released last month was a total dud and garnered lot of negative reviews. People went on to say that Sajid Khan should be banned from film-making.
The lead actress Esha Gupta was also heard saying that she stopped her family members from watching the movie. Bipasha Basu was not to be seen in any promotional events of the movie as she felt the director didn't give her importance.
Now, actress Kareena Kapoor has also come out to the media and supported her hubby Saif Ali Khan's statement.
She said, "I haven't seen the film, Humshakals yet. Of course he made a mistake and he feels that, because people don't like to see him in that space as he has given such wonderful performances in films like 'Omkara', 'Parineeta' and others. He has done films that have been path breaking. Saif is one actor who has taken cinema ahead."
The 'Singham Returns' actress further explained, "He is such a brilliant actor. So, may be some people thought they did not want to see him in this kind of genre. You can see another actor in this genre but not see someone like Saif. So in that sense he thought it was a mistake."
Whatever the reason behind the actors and actresses feeling that they shouldn't have done this film Humshakals, it is so unprofessional to talk about a film when it is a total flop. The same actors wouldn't have said any thing if it was a super hit film.
I feel that actors should come out of such immature, Pseudo statements! What ya say people???