- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Katrina Kaif On Supporting Her Contemporaries: I Try To Support As Much As I Can In My Work Space
- FIRST LOOK! This Varun Dhawan-Katrina Kaif Starrer Will Be The Biggest Dance Film Ever In 3D
- FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Varun Dhawan & Katrina Kaif To Star In 'India's Biggest Dance Film'
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Katrina was earlier in relationship with Salman Khan and apparently, Kat still relies on Sallu Bhai very much.
According to a report, sets of Phantom starring Katrina Kaif were mobbed recently by a group and Katrina chose to call Salman rather than Ranbir to seek help.
Recalling a past incident the same report also mentioned that in 2011, Federation of Western India Cine Employees sought registration number from Katrina and then also Salman helped her out. Salman called up the concerned persons and assured to fulfill all the requirements as soon as the legalities were done.
Nevertheless, Salman and Katrina's love life did not last too long and the duo broke up but it seems Katrina still has confidence on her former boyfriend, perhaps more than her current beau Ranbir.