- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
With stardom comes attitude. That is exactly what is happening at the Phantom film set in London. Rumours are Katrina Kaif is giving a tough time to the stylist of the Phantom film in London. Apparently, she is showing too much interest in her costumes which she is supposed to don in the film.
As per sources, Katrina has shocked the film's stylist Subarna Ray Chaudhri when she refused to wear costumes designed by her as Kat thought it wouldn't do 'justice to her role'.
This was a total shocker to the unit as this situation has never arised before. They were not sure of what to do and bang came Katrina to the rescue with her solution!
A source close to the unit said, " Ali Abbas Zaffar, director friend of Katrina even though he was not involved with the film, came to her rescue and the duo went around high streets of London to shop for costumes which would better suit for the particular scene."
While Kabir Khan is unaware of any such incident, designer Subrano wishes to keep quiet.
However, Katrina says "No, this is not true. Subarna has done the looks for the film and I'm very happy with them."
Phantom is a Kabir Khan's film about counter terrorism featuring Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles. It is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.