- Akshay Kumar: Bringing Religion Into Politics Is Not Done
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
Getting slapped by someone is embarrassing for anybody. That's exactly Akshay Kumar had to go through.
Hold on guys it wasn't anything serious, it was for a scene in his film Holiday Akshay had to get slapped. If Akshay Kumar getting slapped by a monkey in a sequence in Housefull was hilarious, then the action star's fans will now have a good laugh when a backup dancer leaves her hand's print on his cheek in the film Holiday.
The actor, who has mostly beaten the bad guys black in blue on the big screen, gets slapped by a woman in his forthcoming film Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, which also features Sonakshi Sinha.
Talking about the particular scene, Akshay said, "It was just a funny thing."
"Nothing special was going on in my head. The whole idea is that I tell her why is the girl (Sonakshi) not agreeing with me and she (the back-up dancer) says if she is not agreeing, then I'll come along with you. I said, 'no I want her only'. So, the girl gets angry and slaps me," the actor told.
Akshay plays an army officer in the A.R. Murugadoss directorial, which will release on June 6.