- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
This is such an interesting news especially when Deepika and Katrina cannot see eye to eye now. Katrina Kaif turns 30 today and she is spending her day with her alleged lover Ranbir Kapoor in some exotic Mediterranean island.
Though Katrina Kaif who doesn't have any official Twitter account, her fans have dedicated pages for their favorite actress. Deepika Padukone went ahead to wish on her birthday with a hashtag #Katrina.
Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor were together for a while, however, they split after Ranbir betrayed her while being in a relationship with her. Kat and Ranbir are the couple who just don't deny or accept their relationship status, even after being spotted together many times. They will be seen together on-screen in the upcoming film Jagga Jasoos.
Dippy dear and Ranbir are in France shooting for Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha. They will be seen together on-screen after their famous Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani which was out in 2013.
We wish Katrina Kaif along with million other people who have wished on her birthday. "Happy Birthday Katrina".
Here is the tweet that Deepika wrote for Katrina on her birthday. That's very sweet of Deepika and we wonder what will be Katrina or Ranbir's reaction to this wish.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p>Happy Birthday <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Katrina?src=hash">#Katrina</a>!Lots of love & hope you have the bestest year ever!:-)</p>— Deepika Padukone (@deepikapadukone) <a href="https://twitter.com/deepikapadukone/statuses/489245618028953600">July 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>