- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Huma Qureshi Makes Her Television Debut;Replaces Sonali Bendre On India’s Best Dramebaaz
- Will The 'MeToo' Campaign Work In Bollywood? Huma Qureshi Speaks Up About The Issue!
- Kaala Opens On A Poor Note At The Domestic Box Office, Vishal Defends Rajinikanth's Film
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi has been romantically linked to celebrities like Anurag Kashyap and Shahid Kapoor in the past and recently even with Sohail Khan. Is she going to get married? Is there any man in her life at all?
Huma Qureshi continues to say she's yet to be committed to someone. But if one goes by a palm reader, she will get married in 2018.
The 'Dedh Ishqiya' star was recently in Italy, where she met a palm reader who predicted her marriage. Huma took it to Twitter and spoke about the palm reader she met near Piazza Navona in Italy.
"On Love n Link ups -Found this palm reader near Piazza Navona who told me I'm getting married 2018.. I told him errr No Thanks .. That's my response to all the alleged engagements I'm supposed to be having #NoBoyInLifeYet," the 27-year-old tweeted.
However, we are not sure if she has a man in her life, but going by the rumours Sohail Khan was the man in her life, right now.