- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Salman Khan made a cameo role in the Marati film Lai Bhaari with Riteish Deshmukh. This movie was penned by producer-director Sajid Nadiadwala and he would never in his wildest dreams would have imagined that the film would threaten the collections of his upcoming Eid release Kick.
Lai Bhaari is running full house even now and has made good box office collections. It is getting good response in all single screen theaters. Now, the problem arised due to Ameya Khopkar who has co-produced Lai Bhaari with Genelia D'souza. He has apparently, refused to pull the film out and make way for Kick.
He said, "We will not withdraw from the screens where the film is doing very well. In the theatres where business is okay, we may give them a show or two."
This made Sajid Nadiadwala press his panick button. He had a meeting with the producers which has not come to any amicable solution.
A close source to the people concerned says,"Khopkar is adamant that Lai Bhaari will continue to play on the screens where it is bringing in the money. Sajid did not imagine even in his wildest dream that he'd get such stiff competition from Lai Bhaari for Salman's Eid release."
While Sajid Nadiadwala was unavailable for comment, the distributor of Kick Rahul Aksar said, that there is no issue and they will divide and run.
The multiplexes would attract crowd for the new release Kick, but Manoj Desai, owner of Gaiety, Galaxy and Maratha Mandir, said, "I am aware of the standoff but Lai Bhaari drew full houses even yesterday. I plan to accommodate both films in my chain of theatres."
Let's just hope there is no disappointment for the fans of Salman Khan due to the issues between the producers!