- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Happy New Year To Fight It Out With Three Other Films At Box Office
A little birdie from the industry tells us that Shahrukh Khan who will turn a year older on November 2 has some grand plans for his birthday.
Shahrukh Khan is basking in the success of his film Happy New Year. It has been running successfully and is making wonders at the box office.
King Khan who will turn 49 on November 2 has some grand plans to celebrate his birthday. The usually sober Shahrukh who celebrates his birthday by just cutting a cake and showing up his face for fans at his house 'Mannat' balcony, has decided to make it bigger this time.
Also the fact that his film Happy New Year is doing good has added the joy and the reason to celebrate it in style this time. The invites have been sent to the VIPs of Bollywood.
The actor who doesn't take fame or success to his head is waiting to celebrate his birthday with his close friends and family. Recently, his wife Gauri Khan had celebrated her birthday and the couple partied with their friends from the industry.
So, this time it's double the joy for SRK when he ushers his birthday on November 2.