- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
Parineeti Chopra the lead actress of Daawat-E-Ishq says she is not the reason for the change in the release date of her upcoming film from September 5 to 19.
"This is the producer's decision, Adi's (Aditya Chopra) decision. The marketing team at Yash Raj Films came up with a brilliant marketing idea and they needed time to execute it," the 25-year-old said.
"A Sep 5 release was very early and even a week's delay didn't leave us enough time for the promotional strategy. So, we pushed it ahead by two weeks," she added.
Earlier the rumours were about Parineeti Chopra deliberately averting her film away from clashing with her cousin Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom which was set to release on the same date. However, the actress denies such rumours and clarifies.
"Why would I tell Adi and why would he listen to me? I don't have that kind of power and it's absolutely ridiculous," Parineeti said and added Priyanka is a senior actress and there cannot be any competition between them.
"She is my sister and I love her. I have no plans to fight with her or compete with her. She is a senior actress and a lot ahead of me, I can never compete with her," she said.
Daawat-e-Ishq stars Aditya Roy Kapur in the male lead and is directed by Habib Faisal.
Now Paineeti clarifying her stance, it is very clear that she doesn't want any competition with her cousin Priyanka.