- Parineeti Chopra's Melbourne Diaries Will Make You Crave For A Vacation Right Away!
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar Has A 'Baisakhi' Surprise For All His Fans!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Namastey England To Kickstart In Amritsar!
- Inside Photos From Filmfare Awards 2018! Rajkummar Rao Wins Big, Ranveer Singh's Crazy Antics
Parineeti Chopra ahead of her film Daawat-e-Ishq release speaks about her experiences in the industry. She will be seen in Daawat-e-Ishq alongside Aditya Roy Kapur. The duo are busy promoting their film.
Parineeti at one such interaction says that she is very careful before she speaks. Parineeti feels that the media is insensitive.
Hasee Toh Phasee actress said, "When I was new to the industry, I was very honest. I spoke whatever I felt like. But now, I have learnt a lot."
Why does she feel like this?
She says, "Media just mould the news according to their convenience and write something stupid that I have not meant."
So the actress has decided to speak only after thinking whether she is right in all senses. Parineeti added further, "I have decided now that I will speak but only after thinking. I have become little sensible in terms of my words. "
What does this actress think of the media? That they write insensible things without any thought? When the media is there to support the Bollywood and the actresses why is Parineeti speaking without much deliberation?
Only Parineeti has to respond!