- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- What Happened When Ranbir Kapoor Told Rajkumar Hirani That His Mom Neetu Didn't Like Sanju's Climax?
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals When He Will Get Married, Will Alia Bhatt Be His Bride?
- How Ranbir Kapoor Handles Failures & Stays Positive?
From a long time, there as been news about how Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have bought a new home on Carter Road, Mumbai. Well, now finally the time has come for the love-dovey couple to movie into their new love nest tomorrow.
Both Ranbir and Katrina who keep denying the relationship will finally have to come out in the open once the two shift into their new home. The couple are all set to get into a live-in relationship, a step up in the ladder of love.
Ranbir and Katrina both even visited interior designer and architect Ashiesh Shah to seek his inputs for the look of their new home. According to sources the love pad is all ready and if things go according to plan then the happening couple will be moving into their new home this weekend.
The apartment boasts of two terraces and has even been approved by two significant people in Ranbir's life, Ayan Mukerjee and Karan Johar. The house is touted to be the most stylish celebrity home in India, well we'll know only when the couple host their house-warming ceremony for celebrities, a time when the media can manage to get a little sneak-peek into their humble abode.