- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
Earlier, Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor who had bought an expensive three storey apartment in a Bandra complex, where Mohammed Azharuddin would have been his neighbour, ditched the plans to move into that house.
This change in his decision came after Ranbir and Katrina Kaif have both decided to move into their own love nest together!
This new house is in carter road, closer to Aamir Khan's residence in Mumbai. The same place where Subhash Ghai had rented out when his Mount Mary, Bandra was under renovation.
The duo decided to move into this place and it has awesome beach facing bedrooms. Ashiesh Shah is the interior designer who is helping them do up the house, though it is rumoured that Katrina Kaif has taken it up on her personally to supervise.
Kats and Ranbir were seen buying a lot of artifacts from Dubai and South Africa for their new pad. Sources from the film crew say that they were on a shopping spree and return back with a lot of baggage.
If the rumours are to be believed, then they say that the couple will move into their plush new pad together before they tie the knot in 2015!!