- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif SUED For 'Million Dollar Breach' In The United States!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Creating TROUBLE In Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding? Shocking Details!
With Kill Dil releasing this November 14, Parineeti and Ranveer Singh are busy promoting their film. The actress speaks at length about her friendship with Ranveer Singh which goes back a long way when she used to work for YRF.
She thinks they have changed a lot when it comes to technical knowledge about films. Parineeti feels good for Ranveer and says, "Yes that change has come. And I am very happy with where Ranveer has reached. We almost started together."
Ranveer Singh was the talk of the town when he shaved off his head for Bajirao Mastani. However, Parineeti says that Ranveer Singh is known for his antics.
Parineeti Chopra says, "I am used to anything. You guys see only those things which come out in the paper, we guys see what is going on live. He walks in with his bald look and it is like ‘Acha aaj ka yeh look hai'."
Parineeti also says that Ranveer Singh is shameless.
"It has been happening since Band Baaja Baarat. When I used to enter his room that time, he used to be sitting without clothes, so it is ok! He takes off his pants in public. I was doing an emotional-romantic scene and getting my make-up done. When I turned back, I see him without pants. Then I told him ‘Ranveer I am in the script's zone and please help me out' so then he will be like ok and then wears his pants. He is just shameless!," she says.
Kill Dil also features Ali Zafar and Govinda in a negative character.