- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
In addition to Deepika Padukone as leading actress in both the films, there is another common factor between Bajirao Mastani and Tamasha which is their release dates.
There are reports that Ranveer Singh's Bajirao Mastani directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranbir Kapoor's Tamasha directed by Imtiaz Ali will release on the same date of December next year.
While, Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor will supposedly have a face to face Box Office clash, Deepika Padukone on the other hand will compete with her own self as she plays the leading lady in both Bajirao Mastani as well as Tamasha.
Tamasha happens to be the first film in which Deepika and Ranbir will share the screen space after their break-up. On the other hand, Bajirao Mastani will be the second movie for Deepika and Ranveer together, post the success of Ram-Leela.