- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
In addition to Deepika Padukone as leading actress in both the films, there is another common factor between Bajirao Mastani and Tamasha which is their release dates.
There are reports that Ranveer Singh's Bajirao Mastani directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ranbir Kapoor's Tamasha directed by Imtiaz Ali will release on the same date of December next year.
While, Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor will supposedly have a face to face Box Office clash, Deepika Padukone on the other hand will compete with her own self as she plays the leading lady in both Bajirao Mastani as well as Tamasha.
Tamasha happens to be the first film in which Deepika and Ranbir will share the screen space after their break-up. On the other hand, Bajirao Mastani will be the second movie for Deepika and Ranveer together, post the success of Ram-Leela.