- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
However, Saif Ali Khan who is the father of two children, Sara and Ibrahim says he gives them their space and is not sure whether his daughter wants to get into films. Both are Saif and ex-wife, actress Amrita Singh's, children.
Saif Ali Khan clarifies on hearing the rumours, "I give them a lot of space and don't control them. I think may be Sarah is a little interested but she is studying in her first year in America. After she gets her degree from Columbia she can do whatever she wants. I think she wants to work in some government agency so I don't know if she is going to get into movies."
He further added, "She gets compliments and she is excited with the idea but her work has nothing to do with films."
Meanwhile, Saif says his daughter is a huge fan of Parineeti Chopra."My daughter is a big fan of Perineeti and she says she is the best actress we have," said Saif.
Incidentally, Parineeti has also confessed earlier that she is a crazy fan of Saif and would even be a tree in his films if given a chance. Luck has it that, she will be seen opposite Saif in Dinesh Vijayan's directorial debut.