- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
- IT'S OFFICIAL! Akshay Kumar & Gang To Tickle Your Funny Bone With Housefull 4 On Diwali 2019
- The Great Indian Laughter Challenge: Mallika Dua, Zakir Khan & Hussain Dalal Fired From The Show!
- Sajid Khan Trolls Chunky Pandey With A Donald Trump Picture!
- Really? Hrithik Roshan To Work With Humshakals Director Sajid Khan In His Next
Sajjid Khan has given a very rude reply saying that if the film was about Bipasha Basu, she would have promoted it. Bipasha has been missing from the film's promotions while Sajid and his starcast of Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Ram Kapoor, Tamannah and Esha Gupta have been travelling across the country for the publicity ahead of its release this Friday.
"I think Bipasha has not promoted many films of her like 'Players', 'All The Best'. I think the last film she promoted was 'Aatma' because the film was about her," Sajid retorted to Bipasha's statement.
"She was perfectly fine shooting for 'Humshakals'. She is part of four out of the five songs and she has done complete justice to her role," he said. Bipsaha has said she was disturbed after seeing the "end result of the film".
"In these circumstances I didn't know how to promote a film with all honesty and that's why I thought it was better to stay away," Bipasha posted on Twitter.
Actor Ajay Devgn, who collaborated with Sajid on 'Himmatwala' remake, had in an earlier interview said he was aware that the film would fail while he was shooting for it. Sajid, however, disagrees with it.
"That's not true, because a day before the release of the film, we were celebrating in his (Ajay's) house. If an actor doesn't believe in the film, the actor doesn't promote the film. Ajay and I promoted 'Himmatwala' for 22 days," Sajid said.
"The idea of 'Humshakals' was already in my mind when I was making 'Himmatwala'. But I started writing 'Humshakals' in the week of the failure of 'Himmatwala'. I feel I wrote it vehemently because I wanted to make myself laugh," Sajid said.
The ugly spat gets even uglier by getting into such public fight. Is this after all a public gimmick to make his Humshakals a hit? Sajid Khan should only clarify!