- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Dr. Cabbie, starring Vinay Virmani is set to release early next month. Salman Khan is busy promoting the film in Toronto right now. He is visibly excited as after the events, he is all set to go to Los Angeles.
Salman Khan is awaiting this break after the busy schedule that he had for his super duper hit Kick. He is looking forward to get some rest and meet his close friends, particularly his ex-girlfriend Somy Ali.
The former actress Somy has reportedly invited Sallu bhai to stay in the family home at Miami beach. Salman is in Los Angeles mainly for a health check-up and after that he is all ready to meet his ex.
Salman is ready to meet Somy Ali at her Miami beach house to spend some time. Somy runs a non-profit organisation, 'No More Tears' that is for the victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Salman Khan who also has the foundation 'Being Human' has consulted Somy many a times about his non-profit organisation. Apparently the rumour is about how Salman got inspired by the name 'Being Human' for his foundation from Somy Ali's T-shirt words.
Somy earlier to an online site was quoted saying, "Salman was my first boyfriend. I had a huge crush on him as a teenager. The crush led me to leave Florida and move to India and join films just so I could find him and get married. You have a licence to do idiotic things when you're 15."
Now, Salman Khan being single and ready to mingle still and is all set to meet his ex-girlfriend is some thing to be watched out readers!