- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Confirms That No Gangster Drama Is Happening With Priyanka Chopra!
- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Not Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Was Supposed To Play The Female Lead In Ram Leela?
Friends of Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Bollywood are not quite happy about him. Salman Khan had earlier said that Sanjay Bhansali should learn from Sooraj Barjatya. Karan Johar followed Salman by saying that Sanjay "has gone into a space of negativity and darkness".
However, Sanjay Leela retorts and answers. He asks why his friends from the industry should comment and talk ill about him?
In an interview to a leading daily, Sanjay Leela Bhansali speaks staright from his heart. Mr. Bhansali when quizzed about why would Salman come out with such a statement, he replies, "Salman Khan was, is and will always be a good friend. I don't know if the feelings are reciprocated. If he has come out with such a remark, he obviously cares for me."
Karan Johar went on to say that Mr. Bhansali has gone into 'negativity' and 'darkness'. When asked why would Karan come out with such strong statements, is it because the director stole his cast of Shuddhi?
Sanjay says, " I have never understood why someone who is a friend would come and talk ill in public? I have not stolen any actors, I spoke to Ranveer and Deepika during the post-production of Ram-Leela. Moreover, Karan had Hrithik and Kareena as cast for Shuddhi. I had my cast in place, so I didn't need anybody's permission. When I'm happy with my life and work 12 hrs a day I don't understand why someone would say that I have gone into darkness?"
Looks like Karan Johar is a little too upset about Sanjay Leela taking away his actors for Bajirao Mastani which would have led to the distasteful remarks. Whatever the reason might be, Sanjay Leela has kept his cool and acted like a matured individual. What say readers?