TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friends of Sanjay Leela Bhansali in Bollywood are not quite happy about him. Salman Khan had earlier said that Sanjay Bhansali should learn from Sooraj Barjatya. Karan Johar followed Salman by saying that Sanjay "has gone into a space of negativity and darkness".
However, Sanjay Leela retorts and answers. He asks why his friends from the industry should comment and talk ill about him?
In an interview to a leading daily, Sanjay Leela Bhansali speaks staright from his heart. Mr. Bhansali when quizzed about why would Salman come out with such a statement, he replies, "Salman Khan was, is and will always be a good friend. I don't know if the feelings are reciprocated. If he has come out with such a remark, he obviously cares for me."
Karan Johar went on to say that Mr. Bhansali has gone into 'negativity' and 'darkness'. When asked why would Karan come out with such strong statements, is it because the director stole his cast of Shuddhi?
Sanjay says, " I have never understood why someone who is a friend would come and talk ill in public? I have not stolen any actors, I spoke to Ranveer and Deepika during the post-production of Ram-Leela. Moreover, Karan had Hrithik and Kareena as cast for Shuddhi. I had my cast in place, so I didn't need anybody's permission. When I'm happy with my life and work 12 hrs a day I don't understand why someone would say that I have gone into darkness?"
Looks like Karan Johar is a little too upset about Sanjay Leela taking away his actors for Bajirao Mastani which would have led to the distasteful remarks. Whatever the reason might be, Sanjay Leela has kept his cool and acted like a matured individual. What say readers?