- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
Sonakshi Sinha owes her career in Bollywood to Salman Khan with whom she debuted opposite in Dabangg. Apparently the duo have had a fall out and so Sona attended Arpita Khan's reception so as to patch up with her mentor.
Sonakshi took a candid selfie with Salman Khan and posted it on Twitter saying, "Some things never change!! Congratulations brother of the bride".
The actor had called many people to the reception, even his not-so-close friends as a god gestures but things apparently went wrong when Sonakshi Sinha tried to patch things up with Salman.
According to Mumbai Mirror, when Sonakshi tried to resolve the issues, it angered Salman and the two got into a heated conversation after which the actress was seen sobbing inconsolably. Allegedly, Salman was heard saying, "Maine aisa kabhi nahin bola," meaning "I never said that."
At this point Ashwini Yardi intervened and asked the duo to stop talking and took them to the dance floor to dance. They danced together but later moved to an adjoining hall to continue the conversation.
According to TOI, a source close to Salman revealed that things are not well between Salman and Sonakshi. It is yet to see if the issues finally got resolved or not.