- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
All of Kabir Khan's previous movies somewhere dealt with politics or current affairs and with this film's title having a role play of Hindu-Muslim tone, a lot of people expected this movie to have an underlying political plot as well.
But this time, there is 'kahani mein twist' happening, and the twist is that Bajrangi Bhaijaan may not have any political angle. A source revealed, "Now this is indeed a twist in the tale because director Kabir Khan has always touched upon politics as well as current affairs in each of his films. Whether it was Kabul Express (militancy in Afghanistan), New York (racial profiling in post 9/11 America) or Ek Tha Tiger (secret agents from India and Pakistan), Kabir has tried to bring in entertainment while keeping himself clued to the headlines. In fact, Phantom too is said to be quite close to the current affairs with a global angle to it. However, he is taking a complete shift with Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan who plays the role of a brahmin girl feels the film is more of a human story that is based on relationships, she said "It is not really topical or political either; relationships hold the key for Bajrangi Bhaijaan."
This movie is slated for an EID release of 2015, so we can't wait to know more about this 'kahani mein twist'.