- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Not Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Was Supposed To Play The Female Lead In Ram Leela?
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
However, Sanjay will claim 50 percent from the profit that Bajirao Mastani would make.
It has been reported that much awaited flick Bajirao Mastani's director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has made a deal with the film's co-producer Sunil Lulla and as per the deal Sanjay will not take any remuneration for directing the movie but will be entitled to half of the share of profit that the movie will be making.
Also the upcoming film has already garnered huge curiosity among the people as the super-hit pairing of Ranveer and Deepika will be back here after Ram-Leela.
Thus, Bhansali is confident that the movie will make a huge business at the Box Office and reportedly made the smart move of having a share in the profit.