- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Suhana Khan Poses With A Mystery Man At A Party & The Internet Can't Stop Asking, 'Who's That Boy?'
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- Shahrukh Khan Celebrates Eid In Orlando, View Pictures!
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
Shahrukh Khan knows the tricks of the trade very well when it comes to marketing strategies. Shahrukh's Happy New Year which is slated to release on October 23 is sandwiched between Salman Khan's Kick and Aamir Khan's P.K. So, SRK has planned to go an extra mile to promote his film.
It is rumoured that Shahrukh plans a series of unprecedented marketing strategies.
A fellow actor from Happy New Year says, "Shahrukh has asked all the cast to keep their diaries free for two months from all engagements. None of us are allowed to shoot for any film during August and September this year."
"Nobody knows what's ahead of them in those shows but Shahrukh will be taking the cast of the film to the streets in various cities of the US and Canada to perform. Large number of crowds are expected knowing the SRK magnitude"
Nothing big of this magnitude has ever been tried by any actor. Shahrukh wants his Happy New Year to be the biggest hit, which means a lot needs to be done promotion wise. Let's see what will make Happy New Year a super duper hit and what's in store from SRK!