- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
While the whole Bollywood fraternity are supporting Deepika Padukone and her bold tweets to a leading daily, popular columnist Shobha De has different take on this issue.
Shobha De has quite openly taunted, not only the actress but also her ex Ranbir Kapoor as well. She asks if Deepika's reactions are justified.
The columnist has written,"How is Deepika's cleavage more provocative than Aamir Khan's... ummm...groin or SRK's eight pack? Umpteen publicity pictures have flashed SRK's sculpted body recently. In what way is that display more 'acceptable' when it comes to the objectification game? Why no gender neutrality here? In today's competitive times, most female actors are saying, "Have cleavage, will flaunt!" And we are not talking about Poonam Pandey alone. Our heroes hit the gym for a purpose - to show off their hard work in public! Nobody screams "exploitation" when that happens."
"Deepika Padukone has a divine body. Fans have seen most of it by now. Her comfort level while displaying her toned self in movies like Cocktail and Goliyon Ki Raasleela - Ram Leela have earned her countless admirers, many of them young women who would love to possess her chutzpah and daring, when it comes to baring."
"Too bad, this brush with a few vital inches has generated so much heat for and around Bollywood's biggest hottie. Now, wait a minute - hottie? That's a pretty sexist term! How come nobody has protested so far? Ranbir? Your turn next..."
Now we wonder, what has Ranbir got to do with this issue? Just because he was her ex boyfriend? Anybody would have their point of view with regards this matter, but being a popular columnist why do you have to resort to cheap publicity by bringing in names, Shobha De?