- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
If you have seen the latest song, Khul Kabhi Toh from Haider starring Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor, you'll notice the intimate love making scenes. Initially the actress was hesitant to even kiss Shahid, then what caused her to change her mind?
Shraddha was feeling extremely uncomfortable about kissing Shahid Kapoor in Haider, the actress was nervous for even a little tongue in the cheek action but then director Vishal stepped in and handled the situation.
Vishal started to make the actress feel as comfortable as possible on the sets and as the days passed the actress got so comfortable then she not just agreed to kiss and smooch Shahid but shot for an entire love making scene in the movie.
Shraddha and Shahid are pairing up in the movie for the first time and that probably made the actress nervous but now when we see their intimate scenes, we don't get the slightest hint of what was going on in her mind.
The scenes have been shot aesthetically and we are eagerly waiting to watch the lead actors' sparkling chemistry on the big screen when the movie releases on October 2nd.