- Ashish Vidhyarthi, Sonali Kulkarni & Anchal Sabharwal In Tamanna!
- Bhiubai 'Anuja Sathe' All Set To Rule The Small Screen!
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Gorgeous Photo Shoot For HELLO! India
- ON SETS: Ravi Teja-Tamannaah's Bengal Tiger Exclusive Pics
- Tamannaah Denies Her Act In Ram Charan's Bruce Lee
- Tamannaah Bhatia Sizzles On JFW Magazine Cover
The stunning South-Indian beauty Tamannaah Bhatia, who is a part of the forthcoming multi-starrer film, "Humshakals", believes in including fitness regime in every day life. The actress recently said that she lost five kg for her role in the laugh riot.
"Fitness is like brushing your teeth. You must include fitness to your daily life. For 'Humshakals', I had to lose 5 kg. So, I went to this famous dietitian- Pooja Makhija - and she gave me a new diet plan," Tamannaah told IANS.
"I am allowed to eat everything - rice, pastas, and nuts, but controlled portions. At one point of time you don't eat too much of anything and it really helped me to lose weight," she added.
A known name down south, the actress started working out six years back. Tamannaah Bhatia has lost weight for her sensuous semi-bikini role in the Sajid Khan's upcoming comedy film.
She said: "I was a fussy eater. I had to pull down a few kg to look a certain way. People should not enter into dieting without any guidance. You should take professional help."
"I always kept myself fit compared to other people because I feel if your lifestyle is not fit, then you can't work properly. If your lifestyle is unhealthy, it will reflect on screen," she added.