- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
"I wonder why the kiss is such a big deal in today's day and age? Audiences don't make a fuss about a kiss. By now, our audience is used to it," Shraddha said.
Though, Shraddha Kapoor who is so conservative at heart feels kissing scenes for the actress are fine as long as she believes and trusts the director's vision.
"If it's used to market a film, I wouldn't know why. I am no marketing expert. As for doing kissing scenes, I am quite conservative at heart. Performing intimate moments doesn't come easily to me. I will do them only when necessary.
Read more about Sidharth Malhotra
"I won't do a kiss to titillate the audience. I am a sucker for an authentic narrative. I must have faith in my director's vision before doing such a shot. But it has to make sense to me. Otherwise I won't do it," added the 'Aashiqui 2' actress.
Ek Villain which was released on June 27 has done very well at the box office.