- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
"I wonder why the kiss is such a big deal in today's day and age? Audiences don't make a fuss about a kiss. By now, our audience is used to it," Shraddha said.
Though, Shraddha Kapoor who is so conservative at heart feels kissing scenes for the actress are fine as long as she believes and trusts the director's vision.
"If it's used to market a film, I wouldn't know why. I am no marketing expert. As for doing kissing scenes, I am quite conservative at heart. Performing intimate moments doesn't come easily to me. I will do them only when necessary.
Read more about Sidharth Malhotra
"I won't do a kiss to titillate the audience. I am a sucker for an authentic narrative. I must have faith in my director's vision before doing such a shot. But it has to make sense to me. Otherwise I won't do it," added the 'Aashiqui 2' actress.
Ek Villain which was released on June 27 has done very well at the box office.