- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
- FRESH PROMO! Naamkaran Takes A 10-Year Leap; Neil Turns RJ; Avni Takes Care Of Kids In An Orphanage!
- Naamkaran NEW TWIST! Avni Dies After Marrying Vidyut; Is Aditi Rathore Bidding Goodbye To The Show?
- Naamkaran Spoiler: Avni Is Shattered By Neela Maa’s Death; Vidyut Blackmails Avni To Marry Him!
- Naamkaran: Sayantani Ghosh Gets Emotional At Her Farewell Party; Shares Good Old Memories (PICS)
- Naamkaran: Fans Are UPSET As Sayantani Ghosh Aka Neela Bids Goodbye To The Show!
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Actress Bipasha Basu is happy with filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's recent gesture and says his surprise visit on the first day of shoot of her upcoming film "Alone" was a "tremendous morale booster" for her and the film's team.
"It is always a pleasure to be in Bhatt saab's presence. He is someone I respect a lot and I am truly fond of him. His coming all the way to bless us at the start of the film, before we took our first shot, was a great gesture on his side and tremendous morale booster for me, Bhushan and the entire team," she told IANS.
Produced under the banner of Panorama Studios, the film is the Bollywood remake of the Thai horror film "Alone". Bipasha was recently in the news for her issues with Humshakals director, Sajid Khan. Bips was miffed by Sajid and expressed herself on social networking site.