- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
The 'strange' moment came when Big B was shooting at Seven Hills Hospital, the place where he underwent surgeries and saw the birth of grand daughter Aaradhya.
Amitabh Bachchan expressed his feeling by tweeting, "Shooting at the Seven Hills Hospital...venue of my surgery and the birth of Aaradhya... odd acting out what I had been through real (sic)."
The 71-years-old actor also posted on his blog saying, "It was strange to be enacting that which I had been through in reality! So the Ot (operation theatre) and the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) centre as I was in for my surgery, now recreated for a scene and the difference being that this was make belief and that was not (sic)."
It is to be recalled that this Seven Hills Hospital was the same in which Big B underwent surgeries when he was almost on the verge of death after an injury during the shooting of Coolie (1982). Also, Amitabh Bachchan's grand daughter Aaradhya was also born in the same hospital in 2011.