- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- After Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan Speaks Up On Intolerance
The 'strange' moment came when Big B was shooting at Seven Hills Hospital, the place where he underwent surgeries and saw the birth of grand daughter Aaradhya.
Amitabh Bachchan expressed his feeling by tweeting, "Shooting at the Seven Hills Hospital...venue of my surgery and the birth of Aaradhya... odd acting out what I had been through real (sic)."
The 71-years-old actor also posted on his blog saying, "It was strange to be enacting that which I had been through in reality! So the Ot (operation theatre) and the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) centre as I was in for my surgery, now recreated for a scene and the difference being that this was make belief and that was not (sic)."
It is to be recalled that this Seven Hills Hospital was the same in which Big B underwent surgeries when he was almost on the verge of death after an injury during the shooting of Coolie (1982). Also, Amitabh Bachchan's grand daughter Aaradhya was also born in the same hospital in 2011.