- Kartik Aaryan Thinks He's An A-list Star Now; Karan Johar THROWS Him Out Of The Akshay Kumar's Film
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Akshay Kumar's Gold Trivia: Did You Know? Out Of India's 9 Gold Medals, 8 Are For Hockey
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
Akshay Kumar who has two children Aarav and Nitara with wife Twinkle Khanna is a happy man not bringing the kids to limelight. He is currently a super happy person after his film Holiday's success at the box office.
Akshay Kumar answers in affirmative when asked if it is a deliberate attempt?
"Yes, I think it is better to keep children away from being seen everywhere - in newspapers and all. I want to give them a normal childhood," said Akshay Kumar.
Akshay Kumar who has come up in the industry without any solid filmi background finds joy in litlle things. When asked what gives him joy watching his kids grow, he said, "It's absolutely a delight, it's the biggest joy for any father. Earlier, when I used to finish my shoot, I wasn't really interested in going home. But after my kids were born, I wait to finish work so that I can rush home and spend time with them."
"I want to hear them calling me daddy, dad, dada. The happiness is something that I can never measure," Akshay further added.
But one thing is for sure, papa dearest is in no mood to bring his son into any films as of now!!