- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
While, Ranveer and Sunny are the only two B-Town celebrities to have appeared in condom ads endorsing safe sex, now the duo are supposedly hassling about who was actually the first to endorse safe sex on TV.
It has been learnt that Ram Leela star Ranveer Singh has been vocal claiming the first credit of endorsing safe sex by appearing in a condom ad which supposedly has miffed the bold and beautiful Ragini MMS 2 diva.
According to a leading publication, Sunny Leone who also was seen on TV endorsing a condom brand is annoyed with Ranveer Singh for the latter's claims of being the first Bollywood celebrity to endorse safe sex.
It is to be mentioned some days back during an interaction, Ranveer Singh was asked whether he saw Sunny Leone's condom ad, to which the 'do the rex' actor very bluntly replied, "No, I haven't seen her ad."
Well, whoever was the first to endorse safe sex on TV, Sunny Leone surely looked super sexy as always in the ad and Ranveer Singh too made his already crazy female fans crazier on him.